500mm Scaffold Walk Board Frame Access Metal Deck
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||50000 PCS /Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: wellmade scaffold
- Type: Fixed
- Framework: Combined Scaffolding
- Lapping Form: Double Scaffolding
- Move Method: Attached Lifting Scaffolding
- Construction Properties: Building Scaffold
- Width: 500mm/480mm/420mm/450mm
- Transport Package: Pallets/Bundle
- Origin: China
- Material: Steel
- Structural Style: Multi-Pole Scaffolding
- Supporting Mode: Floor Type Scaffolding
- Erection Position: External Scaffolding
- Scaffolding Part Type: Scaffolding Planks
- Surface: Gi
- Trademark: wellmade scaffold
- Specification: 500mm width
- HS Code: 730840
500mm scaffold board is always made from pre-galvanized steel profile which is cheap price while good for durable too compare to painted finishied planks.
Wellmade scaffold produces scaffold board boards mainly for frame scaffolding system, ring lock scaffold systems to south east asia countries as well as Europe and Americans.
Wellmade scaffold walk board is tested and certified according to Europe standard and British Standard which is an accessories of safe scaffolding.
Wtih 50,000m2 auto production, ISo9001 management, independent testing house for raw material steel grade in chemical and physicals, welding line testing, safety loading capacity testing, wellmade scaffold has cooperated with clients from worldwide 55 countries including offering OEM production service for scaffolding comapnies, famous formwork companies, but also supplying major construction companies, contractors and engineering companies in construction, building as well as oil and gas industrial for onshore and offshore petroleum and petrochemical construction.
Wellmade scaffold products are also past oil and gas groups' standard like sinopec, saudi aramco, knpc, koc etc.
Good price, door to door delivery is available from wellmae scaffold
get more infomation about types of scaffolding, scaffold baoards and planks from www.wm-scaffold.com